Design Technology Teacher
Are you a Design Technology Teacher who specialises in Resistant Materials, both wood and metal, to teach KS3 and KS4. You will be responsible for delivering and planning lessons to GCSE standard. This role is to start in September 2022 and will be a temporary role which could extend after Christmas. The Design Technology Teacher position is for 5 days a week (Monday – Friday). You will need to hold QTS or be an ECT and have experience teaching Design Technology to KS3 and KS4. The school are looking for a confident teacher with good communication and behaviour management.
* Position – QTS Design Technology
* Type of work – KS3/4 GCSE, exposure to Graphics, Product Design, Resistant Materials.
* Start date – September 2022
* Likely Duration – Long term, on-going
* Rate of pay – £137 – £210 – Per Day
Experience, Training and Qualifications
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with the Education Network if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional references.
If you are a Design Technology Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching role, please contact Manny Rai, Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.