“A good education can change anyone. A good teacher can change everything!”
Academics are working with an amazing one-form entry school in Gravesham that has an excellent opportunity for a Year 2 Teacher.
A little bit about the school:
- It opened in September 2020 so does not have an Ofsted rating yet.
- It has a Specialist Resource Provision for children with Autism.
- They take pride in their creative and entrepreneurial curriculum.
A little about the job role:
- Full time from February 2023.
- Long term until the end of the academic year with the potential of becoming permanent for the right person.
- Ideally available from January 2023 for a smooth handover process.
Successful candidates will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Enhanced DBS (we can support you with your application)
- Experience of working with children in KS1 or KS2
- A positive and inclusive attitude