TEACHING PERSONNEL PAY TO SCALE FOR ALL LONG-TERM TEACHING ROLES
MAKING A DIFFERENCE EVERYDAY THROUGH STAFFING, TUTORING AND SUPPLY
MUST HAVE QTS (UK QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS)
Teaching Personnel are seeking a committed and hard-working secondary Design and Technology school teachers to be placed in schools in Birmingham and the West Midlands area. Predominantly KS3 and KS4 based, the ideal candidate will have plenty of experience within schools and be familiar with their subject specific curriculum up to this level.
The ideal candidate will be punctual, hard-working and strive to ensure the pupils in their care are supported and encouraged to learn to the highest level; with the safeguarding and safety of the young people at the heart of what they do.
This job would be suitable for an experienced secondary teacher with QTS looking for something new or a recently qualified NQT looking to gain and develop extra skills and experience.
Teaching Personnel are the leading provider of staff in the UK, championing quality and with a passion for education. We are reliable, honest, efficient and friendly with your best interests at the heart of what we do.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE
- UK Teacher Qualification with QTS (or NQT)
- DBS certification or willingness to obtain one
- Educated to degree level or higher
- Relevant experience teaching English to KS3 and KS4 level (KS5 also desirable)
- Class control and behaviour management skills
- Teaching classes of around 30 pupils
- Vast knowledge and understanding of the English curriculum
- Ability to control and encourage a class
- Encourage and motivate the learning of the pupils
- Plan and execute lessons to a high standard
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Design and Technology Teachers needed urgently! job in Birmingham, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally