Bicycle Shop Lead – (Charity) – Cambridge CB4 1AX
Do you have a passion for bringing unloved or unwanted bicycles back to life and enjoy working with the public and providing exceptional customer service?
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday with the flexibility to work Saturdays as and when required ( day off in the week for Saturday working)
£24, 045 per annum and an excellent benefits package
OWL Bikes service delivers a varied and exciting programme of learning, skills development, and employment opportunities for people with a disability. Based in Cambridge city we support our trainees towards employment outcomes within a working bicycle repair workshop and retail environment.
As Commercial Lead for the shop, you will work closely with the team to provide opportunities for trainees to gain new skills and experience whilst ensuring the bicycle sales and repair shop runs successfully and be good at spotting sales opportunities and matching people with their perfect bikes
You will use your knowledge of repairing and refurbishing bicycles alongside your commercial experience to ensure our shop remains fully stocked both in our showroom and in an online shop
You will need to be confident in processing cash and card transactions and ensuring financial records are accurate and kept up-to-date. In addition, you will need to be comfortable sharing your knowledge with trainees within the shop, working closely as part of a team to help learners achieve their goals.
If you have the skills we are looking for we’d love to hear from you!
In return, you’ll get: Bicycle Shop Lead – (Charity) – Cambridge CB4 1AX
· A comprehensive induction and ongoing support in your new role
· 28 days of holidays
· Inclusive employee assistance and well-being support
· Opportunities to recognise and be recognised and rewarded with our Values in Practice reward and recognition scheme
· A personal development plan with formal qualification options
· the assurance of company sick pay (after a qualifying period
· to buy a bicycle at a discounted rate with our Cycle to Work scheme
· The chance to have your voice heard as part of our employee forum and colleague experience groups
· A choice of two contributory pension schemes
· Access to a High street Discount scheme
You will be offered a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package. You will have the opportunity to undertake valuable training and development and grow within the charity.
Click to apply and take the first step toward a rewarding career.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Bike Shop Technician / Supervisor – Charity job in Histon, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally