Are you a residential support worker looking for a new position where you will be offered a full 2 week on boarding programme and up to date training plus the option to try the job for a few months full time before committing to a permanent position?
If the answer is yes, then we need you!
Randstad is looking for experienced residential support workers for full time contracts in services across Dumfries and Galloway with the opportunity of a permanent job if that is what you are looking for. The service takes a therapeutic approach to support children ages 8-18. Create the perfect work-life balance where shifts can be tailored around your availability while building a relationship with the young people and the core team.
What can Randstad offer you?
– Competitive rates
– Established national service
– Excellent career progressions; the service is keen to promote from within
– Unlimited friend referral bonuses
– Immediate start
– Extensive training in industry standard courses supported by online learning
– Help with SSSC registration
– Employee discount app
– Support from within the team and a dedicated Randstad consultant
A successful child support worker will be responsible for:
– Working effectively as part of a team of child support workers
– Providing 24 hours care to a vulnerable young people
– Supporting service users in rural cottage
– Promoting a positive parenting role model
– Ensuring professional boundaries are in place
– Maintaining professional manner and working to National Care Standards
– Working to a flexible schedule, including night shifts, weekends and bank holidays and Christmas period
To be successful in your application, you will:
– Have previous experience working in a residential setting with young people
– Have flexibility in the roles undertaken
– Have strong communication skills
– Register under the PVG scheme
– Full driving licence
– Obtained, or working towards SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent desirable
If this sounds like the position for you, don’t delay!
Apply now and one of our team may call you for an informal chat to take your application to the next stage. Alternatively, if you would like some more information give Catherine Robb a call on 0131 1240 0887 for a confidential chat.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.