Mathematics teacher required for Secondary School based in Derby.
Career Teachers are currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher to teach KS3 to KS4 Mathematics.
If you are an inspirational teacher who is passionate about your subject and want to join a happy and welcoming school, this could be the role for you.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be a Qualified Mathematics teacher and must hold QTS or equivalent
- You must be a teacher dedicated in aiding the learning of children and aim to raise attainment
- Successful Teachers will be subject to references and a have a DBS on the update service or be happy to apply for a new DBS
- You must be living in the UK and within commutable distance of Derby
If you meet the criteria above and are available immediately, please apply today!
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experience consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses
Plus, recommend a friend who is looking for a new role and we will thank you with £200 of vouchers for every teacher and teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice : In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
– Attend an interview in person;
– Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
– Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Teacher of Mathematics job in Derby, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally