NEW PRIMARY POSITION FOR JANUARY 2023 – maternity cover 2 terms
Year 5 Primary Teacher – North West Leicestershire
Pay – .00 p/day
Email your CV to (url removed) or call me on (phone number removed)
This thriving and successful school are looking an enthusiastic and dedicated primary teacher. Applicants must be fully qualified with QTS.
This is a forward thinking, diverse and inclusive community school. they aim to ensure every child’s love of learning is nurtured and developed so they are inspired to become lifelong learners.
The school have a reputation as a happy school with excellent examinations results. Pupils are excited to learn, they enjoy lessons and keenly ask and answer questions. It is a wonderfully multicultural school welcoming pupils from Nursery to Year 6.
Staff morale is high in the school due to excellent team work and excellent resources to support teaching and learning.
The Headteacher is looking for an outstanding Primary Teacher who ensures lessons are taught enthusiastically and engagingly. Please note that this is a maternity cover role which will commence January 2023 until the end of the academic year.
The successful applicant will provide a happy, exciting, welcoming and stimulating learning environment for primary pupils through outstanding teaching and learning.
- Take on full teaching and learning responsibilities for a primary class
- Monitor students progression in liaison with the parallel class teacher and other subject teachers through ongoing assessment
- Work closely with specialist subject teachers
- Plan and lead educational visits for pupils to support their leaning
- Set high expectations for all students
- Set, mark and record work to be completed in school and for homework
- Ensure lessons are creative
- Adapt teaching style to support the learning needs of all pupils