Graduate: Cover Supervisor (Full-time)
Have you recently graduated and looking for your next challenge? Are you looking for experience to move into your chosen field? Whether you have a degree in Psychology, Sociology, Education or something unrelated, we have a number of positions available to help you develop your experience whist gettng paid in a rewarding setting.
Protocol Education are recruiting for future teachers to provide cover supervision in Secondary Schools across Sunderland. Schools use cover supervisors to support non-contact time for teachers. A job as a cover supervisor is ideal for graduates interested in training to become a teacher.
About this role:
- Working with secondary pupils aged 11-16
- Full time or part time work, flexible around your current commitments
- Discounted and Free CPD training
- Graduate-level qualification
- No formal teaching qualifications required
- Passion for education
- Hard-working and reliable
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to Apply Now
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Graduate: Cover Supervisor (Full-time) job in Sunderland, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally