To continually optimise all zones Production, Cost, Safety and Quality, the ultimate goal is to deliver zero accidents; zero defects; zero lead time and zero cost growth. In short to create a VTPS environment where we can make things easier, better, faster and cheaper.
- Manage the day to day operational activities through the Team Leaders, and Cell Support Engineers to exceed performance in terms of output, service levels, product availability, cost and response to meet the commercial objectives of the business.
- Coach the Team Leaders to fully implement the Vacuum Technique Management System (VTPS) across all zones.
- Strengthen your operational team demonstrating strong leadership to ensure effective recruitment and selection, objective setting, competency and organisation development.
- Identify the future talent pipeline including succession planning by coaching, mentoring and developing your team.
- Ensure all zones fully comply with procedures governing safety (Risk Control Elements) and that the SHE program (Visible leadership, reduction of physical risks and reduction of behavioural risks) is followed ensuring the requirements of statutory legislation and ISO 45001:2018 are met.
- Develop and implement strategies aimed at improvements in manufacturing to achieve cost reduction, quality improvement and systems development ensuring that the requirements of ISO9001:2018 are met.
- Ensure that all zones are as efficient as possible with regard to the use of natural resources and fully comply with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- Establish, in agreement with the Manufacturing Manager, improvement targets, developing and implementing action plans to achieve continuous improvement in all key areas of responsibility.
- Pension with an employer contribution up to 8%
- Annual bonus starting at 7.5%
- Relocation package if applicable
- Health Cash plan, worth up to £860 per year
- Subsidised canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
- Valued recognition programme, earning gifts, vouchers, and long service awards
- 33 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Wellbeing programme supporting, physical health, mental wellbeing, social connectedness, and sense of purpose
- Running club
- Fitness app, with stream-able classes
- Free fruit
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website proman-uk/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss