Location – CO2&UT
Start Date – 3rd Jan 2023
Are you looking to broaden your General Practitioner experience, working alongside the military in a temporary capacity?
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and professional Doctors (GP) to work at military locations throughout the UK for ad-hoc assignment opportunities, which once registered, will be available to you through the easy to use Patchwork Health app.
We are launching a first of its kind Staff Bank to support the permanent military and civilian workforce predominantly in the provision of primary, but also secondary, healthcare and dental and mental health services. Previous experience of working with the military population would be desirable but not necessary to apply to the Staff Bank.
As a Doctor supporting the Staff Bank, your role will be:
- Undertake Primary Healthcare (PHC) clinics for Military and entitled personnel.
- Examinations and Occupational Health (OH) fitness for work assessments within the locum doctor’s scope of experience and qualification.
- To inform the local medical authority of any case that may affect a serviceperson’s ability to undertake their duties.
- To complete reports and documentation in accordance with MOD policy or the requirements of any other government department.
- To attend individual management reviews or case conferences with Primary Healthcare (PHC) and/or line management as required.
Essential Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
- Registration with the General Medical Council both on the main register and on the General Medical Council (GMC) GP Register without Restrictions.
- Must have a current, satisfactory in date annual appraisal in line with the requirements of the General Medical Council’s (GMC’s) Good Medical Practice (GMP).
- Must be in date and able to provide certification for Safeguarding Children and Young People and Safeguarding Adults up to and including Level 3 training.
By joining the Staff Bank, you will benefit from:
- Priority access to temporary assignments
- Continuity of access to temporary assignments
- Access to a dedicated Bank Team
- Free CPD Training
- Free Health & Wellbeing Services
- Free Occupational Health Screening
- Free Appraisals
- Free Revalidation
- Free Mandatory Training
Interested in applying? Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01134571243
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Doctor (General Practitioner (GP)) job in Colchester, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally