You will report directly to the Financial Controller as a part of the Accounts team. Outlined below are some of the duties this role entails.
Key responsibilities Duties for the Accounts Administrator can include any or all of the following:
* Printing and Filing Accounts email
* Managing Shopping email
* Issuing Purchase Order number. Matching, checking and coding invoices
* Dealing with incoming and outgoing post. * Setting up of new patients accounts and maintaining existing account details
* Posting monthly statements for patient’s sundries account and chasing up debtors.
* Maintaining accounts, verifying and posting transaction.
* Data entry. Recording client assets and Sundries Accounts
* Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries
* Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers
* Office administration, including answering the phone, taking messages, filing and post. This is not exhaustive and can be added to.
* Providing administrative support to the team Business Secretary You will be working closely with the Group Business Director in the role of Secretary. Outlined below are some of the duties this role entails. Key responsibilities Duties for the Secretary can include any or all the following:
* General telephone enquiries and taking messages
* Booking and diarising appointments * Liaising with clients/suppliers on the telephone
* Preparing schedules, statements and reports as requested * Managing, filing and scanning relevant documentation * Typing letters
* Sending emails The Ideal Candidate:
* Excellent communication skills
* Solid team working skills
* Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature
* Ability to work to deadlines * Superb IT skills, including proficiency in data entry, Excel and Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of software packages such as SAGE Accounts 50
* Focused and diligent, with excellent attention to detail
* Ability to successfully communicate with people across the business
* Solid organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: