Junior Sous Chef at The Marylebone
This is a full-time role, based on 40 hours a week
Up to £34, per annum Annual salary including service charge
If you love making guests feel special and want to be a part of a great team that is passionate about hospitality, this opportunity to join us is perfect.
As a Junior Sous Chef, you will love all things food and want to be of a kitchen team that works together to plate up tasty, fresh, good-looking dishes. We are looking for flexible and dedicated people who enjoy being part of a team.
The perks of working with The Marylebone
· Contract based on 40 hours a week
· £ joining bonus payable after the probation period
· Overtime available, paid hourly rate
· 28 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing with length of service
· Company pension scheme
· In-house training team dedicated to your personal development and career progression
· Large range of Learning and Development across all levels and departments
· Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get to you started
· Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
· Fun and interactive reward & recognition incentives
· A great working environment with a leading London reputation for al fresco dining
· Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme-£ when you refer a friend
As a Junior Sous Chef at The Marylebone, you will be working for the family-owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in the UK and further afield in Ireland and the USA!
The Marylebone, London
Located just minutes from Oxford Street and in the heart of Marylebone Village, The Marylebone hotel provides easy access to the best that London has to offer. The excitement and buzz of Marylebone Lane, Oxford Street and Park Lane, the world-famous stores of Bond Street and Mayfair and the green spaces of Regents Park and Hyde Park are all just a short walk away.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos – a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are proud to say that The Doyle Collection has maintained it’s listing as one of the ‘Best Large Workplaces’ with Great Places to Work since . This accolade means that our people are part of a culture of continuous improvement, working for leaders who are committed to the working environment.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act , all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Inclusion and diversity are key to us. At The Doyle Collection, where everyone is valued, and everyone is treated with fairness and respect. All our team members have the opportunity to thrive with an equal opportunities employer.