Accounting Practice Manager – £55,000 – £65,000 + benefits
Accounting Practice Manager
Robert Half are working with a well-established accountancy firm based in North Bristol to recruit an experienced Practice Manager to oversee a wonderful, vibrant and close team! This is an outstanding opportunity take full ownership of the firm and help drive performance and growth as the owner is taking a step back – therefore you will have great amounts of autonomy to make your mark!
Reporting directly into the owner – you will be responsible for the management of the day-to-day operations of the entire practice as well as the team.
- Manage team of graduates/part qualified accountants and doing final reviews of accounts.
- Manage workflow to ensure targets are met and services are delivered in a timely manner.
- Help ensure high quality of work and client service is maintained.
- Maintain regular contact with clients, providing a range of general accountancy services to a diverse portfolio of individuals and businesses of all sizes and structures.
- Help develop trainees as they pursue professional qualifications
- Work as part of leadership team on continuous improvement and growth of the firm
- Identify opportunities to add value, provide additional services to clients etc.
- Strong communication skills
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Strong technical skills
- Positive attitude, someone who likes to find solutions and overcome challenges
- Comfortable and confident making executive decisions
- £55,000 – £65,000
- 1 day working from home with potential for increase
- Regular staff outings and team building days/activities
- 23 + 8 days holiday (opportunity to increase)
- On-site parking
- Some management/leadership training days
- Pension Scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.