Robert Half Cambridge are partnered with a company in their search for an Accounts Assistant to join their Finance Department in Ely.
This position operates on a 4 day working week. Working 37.5 hours across Monday-Thursday with one day being allowed to work from home.
This role is paying up to £27,000 depending on experience.
- Preparing daily cash flows reporting.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Preparing and sending customer invoices and statements.
- Daily invoice upload
- Raising credit notes and miscellaneous invoices including intercompany recharge invoices.
- Creating new customer records and performing initial credit checks.
- Processing and allocating customer receipts.
- Credit control.
- Processing weekly payment run
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Accounts Assistant job in Ely, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally