Location – Islington
Rate of Pay – £70 – £85 per day
Protocol Education are working with a school within the Islington Area who are seeking an enthusastic and passionate individual to join their team as a Learning Support Assisstant working within the SEND department. The school work closely with children who have Special Education Needs and Disabilities, to support and guide them throughout their education and encourage all students in the academic and social preogression so they are able to reach their full potential.
The successful applicant will:
– Have a dedicated and resilient attitude and mindset
– Be willing to commit to creating a positive learning environment for all students to help them flourish academically and socially
– Have prior knowledge and understanding of SEND and have the willingness to learn about what their students need
– Work closely alongside classroom teachers, parents, carers and professionals in delivering lessons, activites and creating an education plan for students
What you need to apply:
– An enhanced DSB check on the update service, if not then willing to get one done
– Proof of the Rights to Work within the UK
– Update CV covering the last 10 years including voluntary or employed work, education and unemployment
– Due to the nature of this role any relevant qualifications or experience working with children or within a care provision is preffered but not essential!
– Desire to commit to creating and impacting positive change within SEND children Key stages 1-5 in their learning and social development
If you are looking to gain experience in SEND teaching and this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you!
Please get in contact today and send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0203 219 7745 to apply and discuss the role in more detail.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.