ARE YOU AN ASPIRING PROBATION OFFICER?
Interviews are now taking place for our September roles in Surrey. We are working with excellent schools who are looking for enthusiastic graduates to join their supportive and motivated team. You will be working closely with students that possess a range of special educational and disabilities.
* Undergraduate Degree or experience working with children or young people
* Knowledge, keen interest or understanding of the range of different types of learning difficulties, disabilities and behaviours
Job role and responsibilities:
* Commitment to working in an inclusive framework, working closely with class teachers and the Special Educational Needs Coordinator
* Classroom management and organisation
* Behaviour and pastoral support
* Ability to build robust and effective relationships with students, and deescalate situations
* Practical approach to meet the individual needs of students
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Caring, compassionate, and a good listener
* Willing to work 1:1 and in small groups with students, delivering interventions
5 days a week (Mon-Fri)
£75-£90 per day
Interested in Applying?
Apply now or contact Eleanor Chessun-Lawrence at Academics Ltd:
Candidates registering with Academics Ltd will need to have or apply for an Enhanced DBS and/or overseas police check where appropriate.