A Design and Development Engineer position has become available, within a business that supplies revolutionary technology to various key industries. As they work through a huge period of growth, this award-winning company is looking to expand its various teams across this site. No matter how experienced, the successful professional will gain the opportunity of working for a modern-day business that strives to drive innovative components to the ever-growing EV sector (and more). In return, you’ll receive company incentives such as flexible working hours, 34 days of annual leave, and bespoke personal training opportunities.
Design and Development Engineer duties include –
- Work on simple hand operating fixtures, through to more complex automated multifunction components.
- Support resolutions of manufacturing-based concerns relevant to new processes, new products, productivity, waste, quality, and safety.
- Work closely with both suppliers and customers from initial inquiries through to the final launch.
- Conduct testing to the agreed validation and development plans.
- Create timing plans to manage the allocation of test rigs and engineering resources.
- Compile validation test reports and present findings of development tests.
- Interpret specifications and engineering drawings to devise suitable test procedures.
Design and Development Engineer skills and experience –
- Experience in a similar position (Design Engineer, Test Engineer, Mechanical Engineer etc).
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing methods and techniques.
- Relevant electrical/electronic, mechanical, or mechatronic education.
Design and Development Engineer benefits include –
- Competitive starting salary and pension scheme.
- Friendly working environment and career progression.
- Opportunity to work for a market leading business.
- Sociable and flexible working hours.
- Commutable from locations such as Coventry, Leicester, Rugby, Warwick, Birmingham.
If interested in this Design and Development Engineer position, please apply through this advert immediately.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.