Are you an enthusiastic, fantastic primary Midday Supervisor looking for your next challenge?
Aspiring Midday Assistant looking for career growth are welcome to apply.
Heybridge Primary School are looking to appoint a friendly, hard-working and reliable Midday Supervisor . Heybridge Primary School, part of The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT), one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in the South and East of England, with 4 primary schools in Essex and overall 45 Primary, Secondary and Special Academies in the TKAT Family. Our pupils are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to inspire learners and change lives through great teaching, leadership and learning for all.
The Midday Supervisor needs to be clear thinking physically fit as this role requires manual handling to setting up for service, overseeing / leading the service, clean down after service and maintaining food hygiene standards and regulations in line with Essex County Council expectations for school dinners. Ready to lead a proactive team of Midday Assistants in providing an inclusive dinner service and playground activities while enriching the lives of the children.
We are looking for:
– An exemplary midday practitioner, with good organisational skills
– Inspired with passion and ambition
– An energetic, creative and committed professional, encouraging good dining room practices
– An optimist with a can-do approach, works well in a team, leading the successful team
– Establish productive working relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and setting high expectations and meal time manners
– Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the dinner hall
– Support pupils constantly whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs and allergens
– With a food hygiene certificate Level 2 or 3 or willing to undertake training to achieve Level 2 or 3
– Committed to achieving high standards of service and hygiene
We will offer you A comprehensive induction programme, A supportive and forward-thinking leadership team, Friendly and supportive environment, where everyone is committed to a work life balance, The opportunity to be part of exciting development and innovative change, School-to-school support from fellow TKAT schools, Strong, high quality on-going professional development, Regular opportunities to meet and engage with fellow professionals from TKAT and beyond, Free 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Program to help maintain a healthy work/life balance, On-site parking, Eyecare Voucher with a leading provider
Visits to the school are warmly and highly encouraged and can be arranged directly with our friendly school office on 01621 854082.
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
Our Commitment – Equal, Inclusive, Diverse
TKAT is committed to inclusion, diversity and equality of opportunity by encouraging and welcoming differences, listening to individual experiences, aspirations and accomplishments and learning how to grow better together. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic; this includes applicants wishing to work flexibly.
Access to interview – should you be selected and invited to interview please let us know if you require us to adapt the interview environment. If we can accommodate practical workplace adjustments to assist we will.