The school has a ‘good’ rating from Ofsted and aspires to create a positive nurturing environment where children of all backgrounds and talents can achieve success and happiness.
The position is for a 1-1 teaching assistant with a child with SEND and you’ll be required to be support the child inside the classroom as well as be a role model. The senior leadership is very supportive and believes in finding the right candidate that shares their values which they can build up in order to achieve success throughout their career.
What’s in it for you?
– £80 – £95 a day depending on experience
– Opportunity to work within a friendly, enthusiastic and skilled team.
– Join a brilliant team who genuinely enjoy their work.
– An opening to develop your knowledge working with SEND.
– Stand out within a helpful team with great career prospects possibility to go permanent for strong candidates.
– Warm and friendly Senior Leadership Team that values your progress and well-being.
The successful candidate must:
– Show superb communication skills.
– Maintain positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues to achieve the best results possible.
– Show dedication and maintain a can do’ attitude and want to reach goals.
– Value the diversity of people’s circumstances and backgrounds.
– Have a DBS on the update service or willingness to pay £44 for a new one.
– A Right to work in the UK
If you are interested, then please contact David Lathrope on and click on the apply button below.
If you are not interested in this role but know someone else who might be, don’t forget that we offer up to £250 in shopping vouchers if you refer a friend to us and we place them in the job. For more details, contact your local Axcis office.
This is a temporary position.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer and as such we do not discriminate based on age, gender, disability, race or any other equal opportunities criteria.
The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
As such, you will be required to provide an up to date CRB/DBS, or be prepared to allow Axcis to process one on your behalf, in addition to other mandatory compliance checks in line with the DfE guidelines (for details please see our website).
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.
You must be suitably qualified for the position advertised and be prepared to attend a face to face interview with Axcis to demonstrate your suitability for this role.
Salary / Pay Rate will be dependent on your skills and experience.
View the disclaimer
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Special Needs Teaching Assistant job in London Borough of Waltham Forest, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally