EYFS SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT – WESTMINSTER- IMMEDIATE START
Are you passionate about working with SEN?
Are you energetic and charismatic?
Are you comfortable in supporting students? If so, this position would be perfect for you!
- To provide learning support for pupils with SEN in class or in 1:1 situations.
- To develop knowledge of the needs of the students and seek advice from the SENCo, class teacher
- To organise and maintain an inclusive learning environment across the whole school environment.
- Provide positive reinforcements, praise and rewards to pupils.
- Facilitate inclusion in small group activities with peers and support interaction between them.
- To attend in service training and relevant meetings relevant to the post in order to keep up to date with developments in working with children with special educational needs.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant – Westminster job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally