Role: CNC Miller
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000 per annum
Hours: Monday-Thursday 08.00-17.00 / Friday 08.00-16.00
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Interaction have partnered with an industry leading engineering firm based in Gloucester. Due to expansion & development, we are actively recruiting for a talented CNC Miller to join this firm on a full time, permanent basis.
– Excellent Base Salary
– Clear Training & Development Plan (Programming, Milling, Turning, Inspection, Robotic)
– Overtime on Saturdays Time ½ on Sundays & Bank Holidays – Double Time
– To join an expanding & developing precision engineering firm voted one of the UKs best component supplier.
– 30 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
– Company Pension Scheme
– A diverse project range, including bespoke components for some of the worlds leading organisations
– The use of Doosan, Dugard & Haas CNC Milling Machinery to Mill precision components for the Aerospace, Motorsport, FMCG & Medical industries
– The use of Fanuc controlled systems
– Participate in a Training & Development plan to gain understanding of programming using Alphatech programmes.
– Collaborate within the team to ensure a good work environment & high quality result
– Previous experience as a CNC Miller (2 years ideally)
– Understanding of CNC Milling Machinery – Doosan/Duguard/Haas would be advantageous
– Collaborative attitude with an eagerness to learn
– Commitment to ongoing training & development
Interaction Recruitment have specialist consultants across the majority of industries within the UK, including but not limited to, Finance & IT, Technical & Engineering, Industrial, Commercial and Hospitality. We offer both temporary and permanent support.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this CNC Miller job in Gloucester, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally