Location: ECU Testing Ltd, Delves Road, Heanor, Derbyshire, DE757SJ
Salary: £18,137 – £21,210 Per Annum
Schedule: Monday – Friday: 09:00 -17:30
An Excellent opportunity has arisen for a despatch assistant to join us at ECU Testing ltd
About the role:
We are looking for a full time despatch assistant to join our fulfilment team – You will primarily be responsible for unpacking and processing inbound parcels and preparing and packing a wide variety of electronic control units. Ensuring this is done efficiently and accurately to enable us to meet our customers needs with fast despatch times and excellent customer service.
About the company:
We are a market leader in automotive control unit remanufacturing, and we develop ECU (Electronic Control unit) remanufacturing solutions for Engine management, Transmission, Anti-lock braking, Electronic power steering, instrumentation and comfort control systems for the automotive aftermarket.
We are based conveniently between Nottingham and Derby centres, nestled on the entrance to one of the regions finest country parks (Shipley Country Park), boasting 700 acres of beautiful landscape popular for relaxed café dining, walking, fishing, biking and horse-riding.
- Unpacking high volumes of deliveries from couriers
- Packing parcels of car parts for delivery to customers securely and safely
- Operate machinery to provide packaging material
- Any other task deemed reasonable by employer
- Full on the job training, constantly, throughout you career here at ECU Testing ltd.
- 32 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays.
- Fully air conditioned office.
- Free onsite parking
- Free work uniform, PPE and safety footwear
- Unlimited barista-quality coffee
- Recreation facilities (Full VR driving/gaming simulator)
- Free takeaway meal every Friday, named ‘FAT FRIDAY’ by all the staff.
- Access to a fully equipped company gym.
- Birthday Gifts.
- Christmas party, fully paid for by the Managing director.
- Annual team building days.
- Excellent in house career development opportunities
Key skills and requirements:
- A keen eye for detail
- Good level of health / fitness and able to stand for long periods of time and lift heavy parts up to 15kg
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask and have a methodical approach to the task at hand
If you are interested in this position please apply online today.