You will be an integral member of the corporate finance team where you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with our key controls. You will also provide cover for other roles in times of absence to ensure that our financial records are updated accordingly.
This will include Administration of procurement cards to ensure compliance with policy and correct reporting of the expenditure. This will involve working closely with the procurement department.
1. Supporting the control lead in implementing and sustaining a good control environment, including a monthly risk and compliance meeting. Your responsibilities will include scheduling the meeting, taking minutes and following up on any actions that need to be taken.
2. Conducting substantive audit checks on the key finance controls to ensure compliance.
3. You will provide cover for the income analyst and admin assistant roles when they are absent and will provide assistance when needed. This will cover, but not limited to;
4. · Posting income related journals, · Posting bank and intercompany transactions, · Raising purchase orders and settling invoices, · Completing bank reconciliations. You will update the process notes once you have been taken through each task to ensure that there is documentation available to follow.
You will provide cover at the year end which will include updating year end documentation and schedules, responding to audit queries and scheduling regulatory due diligence meetings.
5. Assist in the preparation of the finance manual which will document all the finance procedures.
6. Providing adhoc support to the wider members of the team when requested.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.