Do you want to steer away from day-to-day performance management?
Are your career goals leading towards a consultant role, but you’re not quite ready to let go of the execution piece?
How about being involved with the strategy for bidding, looking at Martech within an innovative and entrepreneurial team?
Then this could be the role for you!
We’re growing our Google Marketing Platform (GMP) team. We are 1 of 15 resellers of google products, which means we can supply google products to clients (cool, right)?
We find out what clients’ challenges are, or what they are trying to achieve, and we consult them and find them the best solution.
What’s the day-to-day like?
As a GMP consultant, you’ll be working with a mix of in-house teams and agency clients to help them navigate business challenges through the use of GMP technology. You’ll get the opportunity to help move our partners forward but without being focused on day-to-day performance. The role is as varied as our clients are – strategy, pitching, training sessions, upsell into other parts of Brainlabs and working closely with our Google team will all be part of your day-to-day.
What’s in it for me?
- Each year, you are entitled to 27 days of paid holidays, 8 days of unpaid holiday, 3 paid charity days + bank holidays
- Option to change your religious holidays
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- Health & Dental insurance and wellness subsidiary
- Learning and development courses and programmes for technical and soft skills
- Free food all day in the office which includes lunch
- Dogs welcomed
- Hybrid working (1-2 days in the office)
- We also plant a tree for all new Brainlabbers!
What skills do I need to be successful in this role:
- Client Facing experience
- Knowledge of SA360 and Campaign Manager
- Expert in at least one digital marketing channel and good knowledge across all marketing
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Astute, analytics and detail-oriented
- Solutions-focused, self-motivated, good under pressure and loves a challenge
- Adaptive communication style and the ability to talk with all levels of a client’s business
- Process driven and focused on building for scale
- This role may suit a current Biddable Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director
Brainlabs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace: we are committed to equal opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the application process, please let us know when speaking with a member of the Recruitment Team.