Modern Foreign Languages – French Teacher
ASAP Start – Christmas (possibly continuing)
Monday to Thursday
Career Teachers are currently supporting a large secondary school located in Southampton with a genuine commitment to the success of its pupils and excellent facilities. They deliver a creative and engaging curriculum recognising students as individuals, playing to their strengths and providing support to progress knowledge where needed.
The school believes in developing students into well rounded individuals and provides a host of extracurricular activities to complement their academic studies both inside and outside of the classroom.
The staff are passionate and committed to ensuring the success of each and every child. There is an excellent senior leadership team and support network for staff within the school.
- Ensure all lessons are effectively planned for and resourced in advance
- Mark all work in a timely manner and write regular reports
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons in an inclusive manner
- Deliver extra-curricular French clubs after core school hours
- The ability to attend trips to enhance French language – occasional trips abroad
- A relevant teaching qualification – NQT/ QTS/ Overseas trained
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Have a genuine passion for French
The Successful French Teacher will benefit from:
- Flexible work either part time or full time to suit own needs
- Excellent rates of pay – based on experience
- A supportive team and regular opportunities for personal and professional development
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call the office on: 01329 552797 for more information.
Career Teachers are working with several schools in the Southampton, Portsmouth and Hampshire areas. We host a range of opportunities in the areas. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice : In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
– Attend an interview in person;
– Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
– Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.