*PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE*
Domestic/Housekeeping Assistant – Riverdale Care Home
Job type: Permanent and BANK opportunities
Contract hours: Up to 37.5 hours per week, overtime available, subject to availability
Shift pattern example: 8am – 4pm. Monday to Sunday rota, including alternate weekends.
Riverdale is a newly built care home. It reflects a homely, calming environment for our residents, drawing inspiration from our beautiful surroundings and is the perfect place for those seeking a rewarding career. Westgate Healthcare is a family-run, award winning care home group and we are incredibly proud of our inspected care homes that are rated ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC.
We are incredibly proud of our inspected care homes that are rated ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC.
Benefits at Westgate Healthcare:
We’re only as good as our team, so, we strive to help them be the best they can be and we make sure they are well rewarded. The exact package depends on your role, but below you’ll see the sort of benefits we offer:
- £9.80 per hour
- Free DBS check
- Free uniform
- Paid induction and training
- Opportunities for career progression
- Rewards (cash payments) for ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme – sharing is caring!
- Free Eye Test (for qualifying Staff)
- Paid Nurse PIN renewal
- Paid 28 days holiday entitlement
- Rewards for employee of the month
- Awards for long service – up to £1,250
- Free staff wellness fund
- Free snacks for staff
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Discounts from hundreds of nationwide high street and online stores
*Terms and conditions apply
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Ensure that all company operational standards are met in line with quality, cleanliness, infection control, health and safety and business needs
- Ensure that all public areas and staff facilities meet company standards at all times
- Ensure that all maintenance issues are reported immediately
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and stored properly
- Ensure that residents are helped to retain their dignity and individuality
- To develop a positive relationship with all residents, staff and visitors to the home by becoming an integral part of the team
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understanding of Health and Safety, COSHH and Infection Control is desirable
- Housekeeping, cleaning, laundry and basic kitchen skills, including the safe use of equipment
Please note: We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we receive suitable applications, therefore, an early submission of application is encouraged. Applications are reviewed on a weekly basis; interviews are arranged to suit on an ‘as and when required’ basis. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Westgate Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.