Robert Half Financial Services have partnered with a insurtech business, based near Liverpool Street. We are searching for an FP&A Manager to come on board and build out their FP&A function from scratch, previous experience of doing this is essential.
Very exciting opportunity for someone to put their stamp on a growing business within the Insurance industry. An initial 6 months with potential to turn permanent. £5-600 via umbrella
- Being responsible for the businesses internal reporting requirements,
- Monthly management accounts and other financial reports
- Report for executives on performance against budget
- Production of monthly / quarterly analysis for the board
- Supporting the preparation of the annual budget and the annual financial statements
- Forecasting on key business and using this data to support the implementation of key strategic activities and plans
What we’re looking for:
- Experience building FP&A functions – dashboards
- Analytical mindset
- Effective influencer
- Experience within Insurance/FS would be a bonus
Please apply directly if you feel this role would be a good fit for you.
Financial Services, Insurance, FP&A, London
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.