Unit Manager – Registered Nurse – RGN / RMN / RNLD qualified )
- Location : Mitcham
- Position: Unit Manager ( Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD qualified )
- Salary: £19.00 – £19.50
As the Unit Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the level of clinical care provided goes beyond just professional standards and statutory, regulatory and legal requirements. Supervising/coaching colleagues to provide a service that’s unparalleled in its empathy for resident issues.
The home has a fantastic reputation and is a very welcoming environment for staff, residents, families and friends.
- Older People
- Palliative Care
- Convalescent Stay
- Long Term Stay
- Short Term Stay
The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home.
Complimenting your salary, we offer paid NMC PIN renewal and Nursing Times Membership, along with access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career as a Registered Nurse will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Free uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online – a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app – available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts – Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing – free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as ‘Kindness in Care’ and Long Service Awards
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
All you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly, my name is Rebecca Chapple (Lead Healthcare Consultant) and my number is 01489 774 213 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com you can also text me on 07428638102.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.