We are recruiting for an experienced Complaints Handler to work in Nottingham based in NG8 being part of an existing team reporting into a Complaints Team Leader working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week – no evenings or weekends
Our client is looking to expand our Customer Care Team due to continued success & growth and have created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Relationship Manager, ensuring an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained to their customers.
The company is growing at a rapid pace so it’s an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can offer a long-term future career. Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
As the Complaints Handler your duties are listed below
Manage complaints from beginning to end with a passion for resolving issues.
– Communicate with our customers and Yu Energy colleagues both in writing and verbally.
– Dealing with complex complaints and customer escalations.
– Ensuring that all work is managed and completed within agreed timescales.
– Proactive in highlighting any issues and proposing solutions.
– Able to identify and report on the root cause of complaints.
– The management of complaints referred to Ombudsman service and EHU.
Once successful as the Complaints Handler
22 days annual leave (increasing to 24 days after 1 years’ service)+ bank holidays
– Training and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
Competitive health benefits
– Plus, many more
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.