Supporting approximately 420 employees across both Carl Zeiss Microscopy Ltd and Carl Zeiss Ltd, the Career Development Lead will be responsible for driving and delivering the Early Careers Programmes and learning and development initiatives, to drive continuous improvement and embed a learning culture.
This newly created role, will shape the learning and development strategy identifying and delivering learning solutions to help drive career development and also identify future skills requirements and continuing to grow our apprenticeship offering.
- You will manage the end to end early careers programmes including work experience, internships, apprenticeships and graduates.
- Establish and deliver effective Onboarding training to ensure all new joiners start with a clear plan in mind and help them to develop their ZEISS journey
- Lead the Cultural Journey that accelerates progress to a continuous improvement Learning Culture by building a suite of training options for a wide range of employee groups to help drive a learning culture.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify key management development and compliance training
- Work with Agile methodology to support the roll out of Technical system training (for example SAP, Workday, CRM, etc)
- Work with the HR team and Senior Leadership team to drive a range of additional learning, talent, diversity & inclusion and employee engagement initiatives
Required knowledge and experience
- You will have significant experience in a similar position within a partnership model
- CIPD qualifications are desirable
- Experienced in working with a range of stakeholders and providing suitable learning solutions for all levels
- Strong understanding of organisational development and transformation with a proven capability to lead transformation within the corporate environment
- Ability to gain deep organisational insight from qualitative and quantitative analysis and embed change with proven ROI