Protocol Education are currently recruiting for Support Assistants to work in a Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) in Bristol.
The students that attend the provision all have either SEMH needs or being identified as having a statement of an educational need or an Educational, health and care plan. The school pride themselves, as being part of a supportive federation, they aim to support every child in order that they can develop their self-esteem, achieve appropriate and challenging personal targets and develop an enthusiasm for learning so that they can make the most of opportunities presented to them. All staff work to inspire, motivate, challenge and support each pupil, no matter what their individual needs may be.
The ideal candidate will be professional and passionate about SEMH and supporting children with additional needs, have excellent behaviour management and be fully able to adapt themselves to meet each individual need.
Position: Support Assistant (Strong Behaviour Management)
Start date: Monday 7th November
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who;
-Believes that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
– Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader
– Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions
– Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the well being with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
Protocol Eduction can offer;
– Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
– CPD during half term or summer
– Free Webinars
– Social events (currently online)
– £250 refer a friend rebate
– CV writing assistance and marketing tools
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.