Senior Customer Engagement Officer
Full-time temporary contract
£15 per hour
Purpose of role
* To lead the team to develop, promote and manage the client’s Customer Engagement process, to ensure the views of our customers are instrumental in the delivery and improvement of services.
* To develop, promote and deliver a strategy and work plan to promote digital inclusion across the department, working with partners to support the programme.
* To lead the team to develop, promote and manage the client’s Customer experience process to ensure the views of our customers are instrumental in the delivery and improvement of services.
* To provide advice on, co-ordinate and manage corporate consultation exercises including developing, commissioning and evaluating responses.
* To promote and develop coordinated approaches to consultation and engagement both within the Authority and with external partners ensuring that the client meets its statutory duties.
* To lead on the creation, review and updating of customer feedback, strategies, policies and procedures.
* To support the Housing Service teams, to undertake effective tenant scrutiny.,
* Ensure any involvement activity meets the requirements of the relevant regulatory bodies codes and requirements and to advise staff and Members on the progress
* To assist services in the creation of service standards in relation to involvement and monitoring/scrutiny process for customers to measure performance
* To provide advice and guidance to services across the organisation in the development of customer surveys and customer consultation exercises.
* To implement a wide digital inclusion strategy and programme and facilitate the delivery of the programme, helping to achieve increasing take up of training products and services, robust partnerships and evidence impact.
* To liaise with the key internal and external parties to identify emerging digital inclusion priorities.
* Oversee the delivery of a wide range of customer engagement projects and ensure that they are delivered effectively
Skills and knowledge required:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Experience of customer and tenant engagement gained within a customer facing environment
* Awareness of best practice in relation to Customer and Engagement
* Proven understanding and delivery of customer service development across a range of customer facing roles and channels
* Proven customer centric thinking to drive improvements and customer experience
* Ability to interpret and make strong recommendations from the results of customer insight, behaviour and transactional data
If you have the relevant experience and believe you are suitable for the role, please apply directly!