Are you a Teaching Assistant who is seeking to work in a flexable manor?
Protocol Education are currently looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant who is able to work flexabily, this means you will working on a day-to-day basis and will be working with the partnership schools we have in the Stockton and Hartlepool region.
The successful candidate must have experience working in Primary Schools and must also have experience as a Teaching Assistant, as well as being able to work flexably when required.
The ideal Educator
- Relevant qualifications such as QTS
- Good numeracy, reading and writing skills
- Ability to teach 1:1 and help the students and teacher in any way that is needed
- Must possess excellent classroom management skills
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Valid Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Can provide references covering the last 3 years
What Protocol can offer you
- £250 Refer a Friend
- PAYE no umbrella
- CPD – face-to-face and online training
- A personal consultant
If you feel you meet the criteria, please contact us on 01642205950 or alternately email Jake on: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.