Location: Belfast (On-site)
Package: £Negotiable + Benefits
We’re strengthening our Claims function within ABL to ensure we continue to provide outstanding service to our clients and colleagues.
You’ll be Responsible for the delivery of claims services, taking overall responsibility for the smooth running of client accounts by providing or introducing technical advice and service support on all claims related matters.
The day to day:
* Main Point of contact for all general/strategic claims issues.
* To manage a Delegated Authority claims management system in relation to Professional Indemnity Insurance scheme.
* Generate additional revenue through claims value added service.
* Understand the clients’ business and their claims management needs and look for innovative solutions to deliver those needs through the provision of ongoing client service.
* To understand the client’s business and associated insurance risks and exposures.
* To carry out analysis and report on claims experience including executive summaries, `what if’ analysis and triangulation etc – leading presentations and delivery to clients.
* Actively support and develop the Belfast Office to deliver required growth and achieve agreed business targets.
* Lead and deliver the end to end ongoing client service, adhering to standardised policies, procedures and service standards.
* Upon acquisition, to agree, prepare and manage claims handling agreement and procedures, service specification, service levels and claims handling contract.
* To manage claims relations with insurers, loss adjusters, other claims service providers and insurance industry market bodies, including TPA’s
* Complying with all company policies and procedures, including health and safety procedures.
A Negotiable basic salary coupled with all the standard benefits (Pension, DIS, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays) A culture based around ongoing staff development including funded qualifications
The ability to be a core part of our Claims proposition and assist in the development of it further
* You’ll have a solid understanding of the claims market with a wide range of Commercial Insurance Knowledge, including Liability, Motor, Property and Ideally Professions risks
* Able to communicate and influence effectively at all levels up to and including director level
* A skill set that includes high level Analytical, IT and Communication skills (Verbal, Written, Video) coupled with a client first mindset
* A full driving licence (client visits)
ABL Group are part of GRP Group, the GRP Group aims to be one of the UK’s leading insurance intermediaries delivering the best outcomes to clients, insurers, investors and our people. We acquire and develop businesses with the velocity of a start-up with a focused, straight talking, professional and accountable leadership who put the customer first and act with integrity and pride in what we do and meet our compliance responsibilities. We expect the same from everyone we hire. With a federated group of businesses, we can offer a diversity of experience and with our overarching mission we can ensure the success of our people and business.
Role Synonyms: Loss Adjuster, Claims Manager, Senior Claims Handler, Claims Broker, Commercial Claims Handler, Commercial Insurance Loss Adjuster