A Cold Roller / Rolling Mill Operator is required to join a well-established steel processing company in the Walsall area.
As an operator you will be responsible for setting and running the rolling mills, changing tooling and more. IT would also be beneficial if you are conversant with operating an overhead crane to manoeuvre steel stock around the workplace, loading and unloading the machine. Your regular duties would include, but would not be limited to;
- Setting and running cold rolling mills
- Marking material with works information
- Occasional quality checks using measuring equipment, reporting of any non-conformance
- Loading and unloading the machinery using a pendant overhead crane
- Banding / packing / labelling of steel once processed
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are met and adhered to
To be considered for this role you must be an experienced steel processor.
Working hours for this role would be days initially – 8am – 5pm.
At some point in the future the company does intend to move onto mornings and afternoons rotating, working 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm rotating, so flexibility is required.
The rate of pay for this position is 11.50 – 12.00 per hour, dependent on experience.
If you think this role is right for yourself then APPLY NOW!
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.