HCL Mental Health are recruiting a Registered Mental Health Nurse to complete assessments of adult patients in a community setting in Beckenham. This role is an immediate start with a detailed induction and support.
What skills you will need for the role:
- The ability to observe, assess and respond appropriately to patient needs
- Prepare and maintain patient records
- Implement care plans and risk assessments
- Ensure the correct administration and monitoring of medication
- The ability to implement and share best practice of local policy across multi agency platforms
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with patients and their families
- To keep calm under pressure and when dealing with challenging or confrontational behaviour;
- Good organisation and problem-solving skills
- Effective team work skills with the ability to support and communicate appropriately between multiple agency platforms
Benefits HCL Mental Health can offer you:
- Weekly payment
- Competitive pay rates
- Refer a friend scheme*
- Opportunities with hundreds of NHS trusts and local authorities
- Access to exclusive placements
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- A dedicated registration team to help you through the application process
- Free mandatory training
To discuss this role or our other roles throughout the UK, apply with your CV or email Ben Leach –Ben.Leach@hclworkforce.com
About HCL Mental Health
HCL Mental Health (part of HCL Workforce Solutions) is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of high quality mental health professionals. We work with candidates to provide flexible, career-boosting roles all across the UK.
With years of experience, a huge number of awards and relationships with hundreds of NHS trusts & private hospitals in every corner of Britain, we can offer you opportunities to suit your way of life and ambitions – whether on a locum or permanent basis.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities