Robert Half Cambridge are partnered with a company in their search for an Accounts Assistant to join their Finance Department in St Ives, Cambridgshire.
This role is paying up to £25,000 and will offer hybrid working of 2 days a week in the office.
- Process Purchase Requisition Requests (PRQs) to generate supplier PO’s as requested by employees
- Process GRN’s when employees confirm goods or service received
- Manage and resolve queries from suppliers, Finance Shared Service Centre and employees
- Assist with regular PO and GRN reporting, as well as supplier reconciliations
- Monthly review of agreed PO’s and GRN’s with Financial Controller, including completing actions from this review
- Assist Finance Shared Service Centre with weekly payment runs, ensuring all queries resolved and suppliers paid in line with expectations
- Purchase ledger experience or similar
- Propose and embrace changes and continuous improvement
- Team player with a can-do attitude
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.