Deputy Manager – Nursing Home ( Registered Nurse – RGN / RMN / RNLD qualified )
Position: Deputy Manager ( Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD qualified )
Salary up to: £45,000
Hours: 40 Hours per week
More information on the Nursing home and company:
Role: As the Clinical Deputy Manager you will oversee and assist every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home, including developing and updating care plans and maintaining clear, accurate medication records. Always seeking to share your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance, and assistance to the rest of our care staff. You will be required to support the Home Manager and manage in their absence. Whether you are currently working as a Deputy Manager or looking to step up from a position such as Unit Manager, Clinical Lead etc then please get in touch to discuss further.
The home has a 5/5 Good CQC – Registered care provided:
- Residential care
- Nursing care
- Respite and short stays
- Early stage dementia
- Advanced dementia
- Recovery post-op or after illness
- Palliative care
The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home.
Benefits you will receive:
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events.
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- Paid breaks
- NMC annual pin payment reimbursed ( Registered Nurse)
- Your DBS Check paid for
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
How to Apply if you are a interested in this Deputy Manager position and also a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
All you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly, my name is Rebecca Chapple (Lead Healthcare Consultant) and my number is 01489 774 213 or send a copy of your CV to rebecca.chappleappointgroup.co.uk you can also text me on 07537416319.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.