Protocol Education are currently recruiting for an unqualified SEMH Teacher to work in a fantastic alternative provision setting in Bristol.
You will be working with a variety of needs such as social, emotional and mental health, complex needs and behavioural. You will have the opportunity to work within a passionate, highly, uniquely qualified workforce which strives for the best outcomes and futures for all of their students to go on and lead successful and happy careers, further learning opportunities and a wide range of skills to become confident members of their society.
You will be working with small groups of children, primary & secondary age, leading on a variety of subjects, which include an active and practicial curriculum that offers a unique engagement level, progress and fantastic opportunities for students.
This role would be ideal for an experienced LSA or HLTA who wants to take a step up in their career, without having a teaching qualification. This role would also be suitable for somone who has a lot of experience working with children with SEMH in a different setting such as a mentor/youth work/tuition or coaching.
Position: Unqualified SEMH Teacher
Start date: Monday 7th November
Hours: Full time (part-time applicants will also be considered for a job share)
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who;
-Believes that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
– Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader
– Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions
– Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the well being with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
Protocol Eduction can offer;
– Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
– CPD during half term or summer
– Free Webinars
– NQT/ECT network community
– Social events
– £250 refer a friend rebate
– CV writing assistance and marketing tools
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.