We are currently looking for an Admissions Coordinator to join our busy team!
The Admissions Coordinator plays a lead role in the student journey with regards to admissions, CAS and visa application processes. They will have excellent customer service skills and be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external stakeholders in a cross-functional environment.
They will work closely with the Admissions Manager and establish strong relationships with our agent network, colleagues in our Source Country Office (SCO) teams, and with staff in our partner university, ARU.
Salary: £28K – £32K per annum(Depends on Experience)
Admissions Coordinator Duties:
- Lead on application processing and offer-making for ARU College
- Undertake credibility interviews for prospective students
- Contribute, as necessary, to problem solving issues raised by Admissions colleagues, on-programme colleagues, SCOs and agents
- Deliver gold standard customer service around admissions and conversion, with particular focus on agent management
- Support visa documentation and verification processes (with ARU college and ARU)
- Work on documents required in order to issue a CAS statement
- Contribute, as necessary, to the aligning and streamlining admissions and reporting processes
- Logging and responding as appropriate to applicant and agent enquiries
- As appropriate, engage with regulatory bodies, for example the collation and monitoring of documentation for UKVI inspections
- To support the Admissions Manager with escalations and management of feedback relating to non-standard applications
- To identify opportunities to improve admissions processes as well as engaging in continuing professional development
- Work cooperatively with the rest of the team, seeking to support all areas of the business as appropriate
- Seek self-improvement through mentoring and coaching from senior team members
- Remain in compliance with company guidelines at all times
- Support the College team in other student-related activities where and when business needs
- Assist in the preparation of weekly summary on admissions issues and trends inclusive of recommendations
- Maintain confidentiality at all times regarding college information and student files
- Carrying out other duties that may be reasonably required.
Admissions Coordinator Requirements:
- Degree level study, or significant and relevant work experience.
- Experience in Further/Higher Education customer services focused environment
- Good understanding of Higher Education admission processes
- Administrative and compliance knowledge and experience related to Student Route visa
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of front-line customer relationship management
- Proven ability as a ‘team player’
- Proven ability to organise own workload and to cope with a variety of task demands
- Flexible attitude to work
- Creative thinking processes
- Strong verbal and written English language communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, interacting with a variety of cultural and ethnic stakeholder groups, including senior staff within the University Partner
- Computer literacy skills inclusive of demonstrated competence with the Microsoft Office suite – PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- File management and administrative skills
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of equal opportunity, equity and workplace health and safety principles
- Strong attention to detail – particularly with regards to understanding policy and procedure
- Proactive work habits.
- Successful track record of working in the private education sector.
- Experience of working in student recruitment, both UK onshore and internationally
- Experience of CRM systems such as SITS, Salesforce, PBI etc.
- Successful work experience in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to speak a foreign language.
- Being driven, motivated with an ability to inspire and influence others with a collaborative, commercial and positive attitude
- Proven experience of working effectively within a matrix structure, with focus on collaborating with and influencing various stakeholders.
About the Company:
Navitas is one of the world’s largest and most successful education providers, offering life-changing study opportunities to tens of thousands of students and professionals every year. With 120 institutions in 31 countries and thousands of staff based throughout the world, Navitas is a truly global entity and provides outstanding career opportunities to ambitious, talented, and motivated people.
If you feel you are suitable for the Admissions Coordinator role then please, apply now!