January 2023 onwards
Possibility of permanent contract
A Nottinghamshire secondary school is recruiting for a teacher of Music to work from January 2023 onwards. A permanent contract may be offered.
This is a full time role, teaching KS3 and KS4 Music. This post is an exciting opportunity for a skilled musician and teacher to become part of a welcoming school community that values Music.
We would like you to be:
- able to teach Music to KS4 – holding a QTS in Music
- be a passionate and skilled musician;
- creative, forward thinking attitude & passionate about your subject;
- committed to working collaboratively as part of a team and across the school;
- willing to think creatively and engage students in their learning
- hard-working with excellent organisational skills.
The school is interested in applications from both experienced Music teachers and ECTs.
What we can offer you
- £110.00 – £160.00 per day
- £250 Refer a Friend Bonus
- Support throughout your placement
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role – please apply online or through our Protocol Education website.
Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com and I will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.