Community Nurse Manager
42k + 4k Car allowance
Home based with travel
Full time, Monday to Friday 9-5
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs largest Homecare provider as a nurse manager. To contribute to the growth and success of the Company by building and managing a national team of nurses providing clinical homecare services in patients’ homes. Your Nurse team is made up of specifically trained homecare professionals with the capability to support both straightforward and complex end to end therapies in a patient focused and quality driven manner.
Clinical & Managerial Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Clinical Operations Manager to maintain the high Standards of Care we provide
- To be responsible, without supervision, for the teaching of patients/carers to self-administer therapy, or the administration of therapies to patients in accordance with service specific protocols
- Responsibility for the standards of training, compliance with training requirements and the maintenance of training records for all clinical staff
- Ability to safely care for 100% of patients within the regional teams
- Assist with the design, implementation, and delivery of clinical services
- All nurses to be in uniform all the time whilst on duty
- All nurses to have in date anaphylaxis kits available for all clinical visits
- Nurses’ kits to be clean and complete
- Provide evidence of stock rotation within nurses’ cars
- Undertaking clinical supervision for allocated clinical staff
- Annual appraisal of allocated clinical staff
- 100% compliance with documentation completion and submission
- 100% compliance with PV/AE reporting
- Team appearance – cars, uniforms, equipment
- Ability to demonstrate a minimum of 6 team meetings per year.
- To monitor and assist with the induction of newly appointed staff
- Assist in the allocation and scheduling of trained and competent nurses for patient visits
- RGN with valid NMC Registration
- Experience in an acute care setting / relevant ENB post registration.
- Experience in administration of sub-cut therapies cannulation and phlebotomy skills, care of IV devices and IV therapies.
- ENB 998 or C&G 730 and /or teaching experience.
- Experience in management of business plan and budget, ability to comply with service level agreements, policies, procedures, competencies and CQC Care Standards
- Experience in team management.
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- NMC fees paid
- free parking
- A Company Car Allowance of £4000 per annum plus mileage
- Fuel Card
- Home based work with travel
- Annual Financial Bonuses
- High-Cost Area Allowance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus scheme.
- Phone and tablet devices
- Ongoing training and development and support with revalidation
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Discount Scheme
To be considered for this position please send over your CV using this link or get in touch with Chloe Hughes on 07458142825 or email at