Facilities – Project Manager
Birmingham (travel required)
6 month contract
£34,000 – £46,000 Depending on experience
The position will be responsible for managing of real estate projects and coordinating of facility management items within the UK region. Works closely with other support departments (e.g., IT) in planning and delivery. Works closely with the International Zone Real Estate and Workplace Services department to deliver a proper service to the client.
Accountabilities and duties:
- Project Management: Management of real estate projects through all project phases regarding cost, timelines, and qualities
- Responsible for planning, tendering, controlling, and monitoring the proper execution of real estate projects
- Workplace Services: Facilities; Controlling and monitor of all soft and hard services in our offices
- Responding to facilities requests received from the branches, arranging action by the most appropriate vendor, tracking progress, providing updates to business, and ensuring all requests are properly closed
- Invoice Management
- Management of internal ticket system for real estate and facility matters
- Further develop and encourage the business to use Increase the degree of adaptation by the business.
- Coordination and direct communication & collaboration with internal and external parties
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on project management and / or facilities
- Certain degree in project management, facility management, real estate, engineering, civil engineering, or architecture is a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of building-relevant legislation and building regulations as well as a good understanding of all technical issues relating to real estate
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively with a variety of professionals from senior leadership to staff-level.
- Strong administrative skills, attention to detail and goal-orientated thinking
- Well understanding of IT related items
- Experienced handling of the common and necessary IT software (MS office)
- Excellent communication skills paired with high social skills
- Service orientated (pro-active rather than reactive)
- Ability to prioritize and organize daily workload
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.