U-educate are looking for Teaching Assistants for schools based in Walsall.
- Clarifying and explaining instructions
- Ensuring the pupil is able to use equipment and materials provided
- Motivating and encouraging the pupil(s) as required by providing levels of individual attention, reassurance and help with learning tasks as appropriate to pupils’ needs
- Assisting in weaker areas, e.g. speech and language, reading, spelling, numeracy, handwriting/presentation etc
- Using praise, commentary and assistance to encourage the pupil to concentrate and stay on task
- Liaising with class teacher, Inclusion Manager and other professionals about Education and Health Care Plans (EHCP), contributing to the planning and delivery as appropriate
- Providing additional nurture to individuals when requested by the class teacher or Inclusion Manager
- Consistently and effectively implementing agreed behaviour management strategies
- Helping to make appropriate resources to support the pupil
- Supporting differentiation and feedback to class teacher
- Ability to pass an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to work with children
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Monday to Friday
- £65-£85 Daily Rate
If you are interested in the job role, please apply now and one of our resources will contact you shortly.
U-Educate are dedicated to helping improve the education of children by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools you want to work in.
U-Educate provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. U-Educate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.