Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a General Cover Teacher to work in a thriving Secondary school in Bristol. The school are looking for a qualified (QTS) or a Cover Supervisor/Unqualified Teacher to work on a full time flexible basis covering a variety of the secondary curriculum.
This will be a cover role only, all planning and marking will be already be completed and available for you to access prior to covering the lessons in your given timetable. This would be ideal for an experienced teacher who maybe wants to take a step out of full teaching responsibilties and take more of a cover role which can be flexible, guaranteed and stress free without planning and marking and the full teaching role. It could also be very desirable for an ECT who is looking to gain further teaching and classroom experience before embarking on their 1st teaching role as an ECT.
Start date: Monday 14th November, January start also available
Hours: Monday – Friday (part time & full time options available) 830am – 330pm
Qualifications: QTS if applying as a Teacher
Closing date: Friday 4th November at midday
This role can be a flexible contract or a guaranteed work agreement
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who;
-Believes that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
– Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader
– Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions
– Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the well being with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
Protocol Eduction can offer;
– Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
– CPD during half term or summer & online courses available anytime
– £250 refer a friend rebate
– Free Webinars
– Social events
– NQT/ECT network and community
– CV writing assistance and marketing tools
If you would like further information on the role or to apply, please do get in touch on our website or apply directly through this advert.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.