Protocol Education are currently recruiting health care assistants to work in a special needs schools located in Newcastle. . This particular school are looking for teaching assistant that have experience working in the care sector who interested in utilising their skills within special needs education. This particular school caters for students aged from primary, secondary and post 16 with varying levels of special needs to work one to one as well as supporting a class of students. As a health care teaching assistant you will be developing students sensory development, motor skills, working alongside their care plans, teaching vocabulary, developing speech and language and assisting in creative lessons such as art, cooking, music and dance.
This school are currently recruiting immediately or to start from September 2022 with a rolling year long contract.
- Monday to Friday – 8:30 – 15:45
- Year long contract with the option of extending
- Working one to one with students
- Class sizes ranging from 6 – 8 students per class
- Working with a number of assistants and working collaboratively with the class teacher
- Developing social and cognitive development
- Option of working in the residential centre
- Supportive senior leadership team
- Free CPD
- No Umbrella Companies
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply now. Or call for more a confidential chat
In addition if you would like to know more about other opportunities this can be discussed through the registration process.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.