If you are ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking and a team player and interested in growing your career with an International FMCG business, please read through our job opportunity.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join McBride during an exciting time of change.
The Senior HR Advisor provides support to the site management team in relation to all aspects of HR such as Resourcing, Employee Relations, Engagement, Reward and Recognition across all functions within McBride.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day to day responsibility for all site HR issue
- Plays a key role in delivering the site people plan
- Consistent delivery of local HR performance indicators
- Ensures that accurate, timely and relevant HR information is available to enable more effective decision making
- Designs and delivers training to all line managers to ensure they are fully equipped to enable them to manage disciplinary, grievance, appeals and performance management processes
- Coaches and supports line managers in gaining maximum contribution and commitment from their teams
- Manages all administrative elements of colleagues employment ensuring that these are delivered effectively and in a timely manner. In particular, high payroll accuracy is viewed as a key deliverable
- Proactively manages relationships with shop stewards in order to drive a successful agenda for change
- Fosters an ER climate that embraces change as business as usual
- Actively champions Employee Engagement activities with the management team to ensure effective two way communication between employees and the business
- Provides a cost effective Resourcing service ensuring that quality selection decisions are made that add real value to business performance
- Working in conjunction with the site, ensuring that all training needs identified through Performance Development Review are captured, addressed and delivered
- Supports the HRM in identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement
- Deputises for the HRM during periods of absence
- Advises local site teams in key people decisions ensuring ethical and legal compliance
KNOWLEDGE & SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Minimum 5 years experience ideally within a site based environment
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Experience of managing disciplinary and grievance processes, up to and including dismissal, within a unionised environment
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience within an Unionised environment
- SAP/ADP Time and Attendance Experience
We are an inclusive employer and believe in diversity therefore all applicants are welcome. All applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK.