Protocol education is looking for several Learning Support Assistants to work in an SEMH school in the Teesside area.
The SEN school is for pupils aged from 11 to 16 years old with SEMH needs.
The school are looking for caring, compassionate, enthusiastic and resourceful individuals to join a dedicated team.
The role is 8.15 to 15.30 Monday to Friday on an ongoing basis.
- Be able to engage with children and have good behaviour management
- Have experience of supporting students with SEN needs
- Experience of behaviours that challenges
- Experience of working 1-1 or with a group of students
- Have a passion to want to support students on their learning journeys
- Suitably qualified level 2 or level 3 TA or a care background with transferable skills
If you meet the above the criteria then please apply
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.