Passionate about sales? Join CPM now as a Sales Executive representing Phoenix to Retail and their innovative Vape Stop brand. Increase coverage of the displays and provide ongoing account management, all within the independent and convenience channel and be rewarded with the following package: £25,000 basic salary + £4000 OTE bonus, as well as a £3,600 car allowance.
Ideal location: Nottingham, United Kingdom, NG6
Territory covering: Derby, Leicester, Nottingham, Sheffield and surrounding areas
A full UK driving licence is essential for this job.
What will you be doing in this Sales Executive role?
As a Sales Executive representing Vape Stop you will be calling into convenience and independent retail stores and selling in Vape Stop display units, building relationships with potential clients and growing the presence of the brand in the convenience channel.
Vape Stop works with some of the biggest vape brands in the industry. It’s your role to introduce this perfect way of displaying Vape products and educating shop owners on the Brands allowed and best practices.
Your typical day as a Sales Executive for Vape Stop:
- Increasing the distribution of Vape Stop displays to retailers in your area by winning new business.
- Learning about the competitor landscape and maintaining an excellent knowledge of Vape Stop and its brands in order to win market share.
- Taking ownership of your geographical area
- Maximising product availability, ensuring brand standards are maintained.
- Daily reporting on sales performance, pricing, and other relevant market intelligence.
- Audit the displays, ensuring they are kept to the planograms and educating if mistakes are found
- Drive sales through re-stocks and orders
You would enjoy this Sales Executive job if you:
- Have great organization and planning skills.
- Enjoy having control over your workload and are driven by sales.
- Are a people’s person and can build relationships quickly in order to win new business.
- Like to work in an ever-changing environment.
- Enjoy the challenge of managing your own territory.
Why work for us as a Sales Executive
- Great package offered £25,000 + up to £4000 OTE
- Car allowance of £3,600 per annum
- 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- Generous Holiday Package
- Company pension scheme -3% employer contributions
- Tablet & mobile phone
- Once you pass probation you will be eligible for additional perks; e.g. Family Attractions, Travel and Subsidised Gym Membership.
You will be given access to excellent training and development and the support of your manager.
CPM is Gold Investors in People accredited, and we are passionate about giving our people the opportunities and training to grow both themselves and their careers.
CPM is an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.