Activities Support Worker ( Disability care service) – Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Chesterton, Cambridgeshire – Verity of hours to suit ( Full time/ Part time and Bank contracts)
Service runs from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm – Monday to Friday ( no late or weekend working)
We are looking for compassionate workers to help us in our mission to support disabled people to have equality, choice, and independence.
£20,475 per annum, pro-rata, and excellent benefits (*£10.50 per hour)
Our day services in Chesterton, Cambridge, support adults with learning disabilities and autism to achieve their goals and lead the life they choose.
Activities Support Worker
As an Activities Support Worker/Facilitator, you will become part of a team responsible for the planning and delivery of activities to individuals or groups within one of our centers or out in the community.
The key to your success in this post will be an ability to build relationships and empower customers to identify and work towards their personal goals. You will possess the necessary skills to communicate effectively, build confidence and use your passion, energy, and enthusiasm to inspire those around you
We provide full training and support and provide great opportunities to progress and gain qualifications.
If you can demonstrate your care and passion for the role with good team working and communication skills we want to hear from you.
In return, you’ll get:
· A comprehensive induction and ongoing support in your new role
· 28 days of holidays
· Inclusive employee assistance and well-being support
· Opportunities to recognise and be recognised and rewarded with our Values in Practice reward and recognition scheme
· A personal development plan with formal qualification options
· the assurance of company sick pay (after a qualifying period
· to buy a bicycle at a discounted rate with our Cycle to Work scheme
· The chance to have your voice heard as part of our employee forum and colleague experience groups
· A choice of two contributory pension schemes
· Access to a High street Discount scheme
You will be offered a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package. You will have the opportunity to undertake valuable training and development and grow within the charity.
Click to apply and take the first step towards a rewarding career.